RECIPES OF POTATOES
Shiitake and mushroom gratin with potatoes
- 250 g shiitake mushrooms.
- 250 g common mushrooms.
- 500 g potatoes.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 g of Parmesan cheese.
- 30 g of butter.
- � cup water.
- Prepare the mushrooms, washing and cleaning them.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Peel and cut potatoes into slices.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese.
- Chop the garlic and put together the pieces with mushrooms rolled.
- In a frying pan add a little oil and saute garlic and mushrooms for a couple of minutes.
- Add the water, sprinkle with thyme and parsley and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir from time to time.
- Add salt and some pepper and let simmer a few more minutes. Then remove from heat and let it cool.
- Preheat oven to 200 � C.
- Coat the bottom of a metal pan with butter. Place the potato halves so that they partially overlap on one another. Cover the potatoes with a layer of slices of mushrooms. Place the other potatoes, forming another layer on top of the first and covering them with the rest of shiitake.
- Salt as desired and sprinkle with a little pepper. Place in hot oven and cook until the potatoes are cooked (about 80 or 80 minutes)
- Cover the dish with grated Parmesan cheese and cook for another fifteen minutes.
How to serve?
- Serve hot as a the first course
Other potato recipes
More information about potatoes and nutrition in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.