Home remedies psoriasis
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR PSORIASIS
How to treat psoriasis?
How to get rid of psoriasis naturally?
Phytotherapy: Cleansing herbal teas for psoriasis
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) Salicylic acid in meadowsweet can make your blood flow more easily. (Infusion of 2 teaspoons of flowers and leaves, three times a day. Do not reach boiling).
Meadowsweet flowers still in bloom
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Some studies suggest that turmeric may be a good complement in psoriasis. (Take turmeric supplements)
External use preparations to get rid of psoriasis itching
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) The application of licorice root extract on the skin affected by psoriasis help improve its condition and helps the conventional treatment to be more effective.
- Oats (Avena sativa) (Put in a very dense cloth bag 10 tablespoons of oatmeal and place it into the water bath)
- Lavender (Lavandula officinalis, Lavandula latifolia) (Wash the affected area with liquid from the 10-minute infusion of a spoonful of dried flowers per cup of water)
- Wild celery (Angelica archangelica) Rubb the affected part with diluted wild celery oil.
More information about psoriasis and its natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.