PROPOSED MENU FOR CHEMOTHERAPY
Breakfast for chemotherapy
- A glass of soy milk (fortified with calcium) with yeast or pollen or hyperproteic-high calorie supplement.
- 2 slices of bread rusks with quince (you may eat one or the other at mid-morning with tofu).
- 1c. (a tea spoonful) of extra virgin olive oil and parsley.
Midmorning meal for chemotherapy
Some plant infusions can provide liquids during chemotherapy
Lunch for chemoteraphy
- Mashed potatoes (with soy milk) with steamed zucchini.
- Seitan (cut into thin slices) with mini carrots.
- Baked apple.
- 2c. (tea spoonful) of extra virgin olive oil with chopped parsley.
Food must be prepared to be easily digested
Snack for chemoteraphy
- Dextrinised toast with nonfat cream cheese.
Dinner for chemoteraphy
- Cream of onion and squash with pasta noodles with:
- Two boiled egg whites (crushed in the cream) and
- 2c. (dessert spoon) of virgin olive oil.
- Pear compote (with a little toast).
Supper for chemoteraphy
- A glass of soy or oat milk (fortified with calcium)with yeast, or pollen, or hyperproteic supplement.
More information on cancer and food.
22 April, 2019