LIST OF FOODS WITH A LOT OF HYDROXYPROLINE
* Animal food rich in Hydroxyproline
– Meat (beef, chicken, pork (feet or trotters), beef broth)
– Fish (monkfish, cod and fish broth)
– Gelatine of animal origin
– Shark cartilage
*Vegetable food rich in Hydroxyproline
There are few sources of vegetable origin rich in this component. These are rich sources of non animal origin:.
– Alfalfa sprouts also have a high content of this amino acid.
* Related information:
List of amino acids in food
Essential amino acids
Nonessential amino acids
More information on amino acids.
22 April, 2019