Lemon-scented coffee mousse
COFFEE MOUSSE RECIPE WITH AGAR AGAR
Ingredients for a coffee mousse
- 3 cups of water
- 3 tablespoons of soluble coffee, or chicory coffee or cereal coffee
- 2 tablespoons of raisins
- 1 tablespoon of lemon or orange zest
- 2 tablespoons of maize or barley molasses
- 1 and a half tablespoons of peanut butter or almond cream
- 2 tablespoons of agar-agar
- 1 tablespoon of kuzu
How to prepare a coffee mousse
- Cook all ingredients except the peanut butter and kuzu for 10 minutes, stirring to dissolve the agar-agar. To solidify the agar, we must bring the whole mixture to boil.
- Add the peanut butter and grind all the mixture with a mixer.
- Continue cooking on low heat.
- Dilute the kuzu in a glass with cold water (only diluted with cold water, not in heat); And add to the above mixture.
- Remove and continue cooking on low heat.
- Place in molds and let cool.
Properties of coffee mousse
- A healthy dessert with intense and delicious flavor and aromas.
- Because of its sweet flavor, derived from raisins and lemon zest, besides the aroma of coffee, it is a satiating dessert indicated in slimming diets.
- Ideal to combine with a good balanced diet.
More recipes and information on lemon
6 December, 2021