Lemon-scented coffee mousse
COFFEE MOUSSE RECIPE WITH AGAR AGAR
Ingredients for a coffee mousse
– 3 cups of water
– 2 tablespoons of raisins
– 1 tablespoon of lemon or orange zest
– 2 tablespoons of agar-agar
– 1 tablespoon of kuzu
How to prepare a coffee mousse
– Cook all ingredients except the peanut butter and kuzu for 10 minutes, stirring to dissolve the agar-agar. To solidify the agar, we must bring the whole mixture to boil.
– Add the peanut butter and grind all the mixture with a mixer.
– Continue cooking on low heat.
– Dilute the kuzu in a glass with cold water (only diluted with cold water, not in heat); And add to the above mixture.
– Remove and continue cooking on low heat.
– Place in molds and let cool.
Properties of coffee mousse
A healthy dessert with intense and delicious flavor and aromas.
Because of its sweet flavor, derived from raisins and lemon zest, besides the aroma of coffee, it is a satiating dessert indicated in slimming diets.
Ideal to combine with a good balanced diet.
More recipes and information on lemon
22 April, 2019