How to coook chicory?
WATERCRESS SALAD WITH CHICORY
Ingredients for 4:
- Two handfuls of watercress.
- 4 chicories.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- Olive oil.
- Wash and separate the leaves from the watercress properly. Place them at the bottom of a dish to form a very thin layer.
- Put the chicory leaves cleaned properly apart. Place then on a tray forming a flower in the center of the plate.
- Cut the garlic into small pieces and sprinkle on top.
- Season with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
Way to serve them:
First dish at lunch
More information about chicory in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.