List of foods high in hydroxyproline
LIST OF FOODS WITH A LOT OF HYDROXYPROLINE
* Animal food rich in Hydroxyproline
- Meat (beef, chicken, pork (feet or trotters), beef broth)
- Fish (monkfish, cod and fish broth)
- Gelatine of animal origin
- Shark cartilage
*Vegetable food rich in Hydroxyproline
There are few sources of vegetable origin rich in this component. These are rich sources of non animal origin:.
- Alfalfa sprouts also have a high content of this amino acid.
* Related information:
List of amino acids in food
Essential amino acids
Nonessential amino acids
More information on amino acids in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.