Pears cream with ginger and lemon
How to prepare pears with ginger
EASY PEAR CREAM RECIPE WITH GINGER
Ingredients of pear cream for four people
- 6 medium pears
- 1 lemon
- 1 yogurt
- 2 eggs
- Ginger Powder
- Ginger in syrup
How to prepare pears cream
- Peel the pears and cut them into pieces.
- Squeeze a lemon and save the juice and skin.
- Place a saucepan on the fire with a couple of liters of water. Add the pears, and the lemon rind. Add one pinch of powdered ginger and three pieces of candied ginger. Let simmer for a quarter of an hour, stirring the mixture a few times.
- Separate the three pieces of candied ginger and divide into pieces.
- Separate the pears. Mix with the lemon juice and the yogurt and mash everything until obtaining a homogenous puree.
- In a cup pour two tablespoons of water and 15 g of gelatin. Place in the water bath until the gelatin is undone.
- Add the gelatine to the pear puree. Leave aside to thicken.
- Open the eggs and separate the egg whites. Beat them. Once they are about to snow, add them to the above puree.
- Place the cream in glass glasses and decorate them with the pieces of ginger candied.
- Put the cups in the refrigerator to cool.
How to serve pears cream
Serve it cold as dessert
More recipes and information on lemon
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.