Rye crackers with lemon zest
How to prepare rye crackers with lemon zest
RYE CRACKERS RECIPE
Ingredients for rye crackers
- 500g rye flour
- 250g butter or margarine
- 250g of sugar
- 1 egg
- Lemon zest
Preparation of rye crackers
- Preheat the oven to 180�C.
- Prepare the dough with all the ingredients. It should remain paste-like but not tacky, just enough so that it can mold and shape. You can add a little wheat flour to thicken.
- Sprinkle flour on a flat surface and shape the dough until it is flat and thin, of the desired thickness for the cookies.
- With the help of a glass, make the round shape of the cookies. Other molds with shapes or shapes may be used.
- Place in vegetable paper greased with butter or margarine and bake for 30 minutes at 180�C.
More recipes and information on lemon
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.