How to cook millet
SAUTED VEGETABLES WITH MILLET RECIPE
- 100g millet.
- 1 spring onion.
- 2 green peppers.
- 2 carrots.
- 4 large mushrooms.
- Ginger 2 chips.
- Extra virgin olive oil (preferably)
- Soy sauce (optional).
- Boil millet for about 40 minutes over low heat.
- Meanwhile, peel, cut, chop the vegetables evenly and saute with a little olive oil.
- When browned, pour some soy sauce to taste and let it reduce and take flavor.
- Drain the millet when cooked completely and mix with vegetables.
How is it used?
It is used as a starter.
Other millet recipes
More information on millet in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.