Diet for allergies
FOODS AND ALLERGY
A suitable diet can solve many allegies.
It has been shown that eating foods rich in vitamins C, B, E and A and minerals like zinc may help treat or prevent allergies appearance
SUITABLE FOODS FOR ALLERGY
Vitamins for allergy
Oranges contain a lot of vitamin C
- Vitamin C: Among the foods rich in this vitamin we have the peppers, one of the plants in the world that has more quantity, after the acerolla (L Malpighia glabra) or dog rose (Rosa canina). Citrus (oranges, lemons, grapefruit, etc.) are also very rich in it.
- B vitamins: They can be obtained from whole grains (wheat, oats, barley, etc.) Nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts), vegetables (cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, radishes, endives, lettuce…) yeast, etc..
- Vitamin E: Vegetables, green vegetables and vegetables rich in oil, are those with more of this vitamin, such as, for example, purslane, asparagus, lettuce, peas, nuts, wheat germ or sunflower seeds, which are those with the highest content.
- Vitamin A: it can be obtained through the carotenoids, especially beta-carotene, found in many orange, red or yellow, plant foods, especially carrots, purslane (Portulaca oleracea L.), spinach (Spinacia oleracea L), carrot (Daucus carota L), watercress (Nasturtium officinale R. BR), borage (Borago officinalis L.), basil (Ocimum basilicum L.), pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo L.), tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum MILLER) Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.), asparagus (Asparagus officinalis L.), dandelion (Taraxacum officinale Weber)
- Foods rich in anthocyanidins: Among the virtues that we should highlight of the anthocyanidins include anti-inflammatory properties, capable of neutralizing the inflammatory effects of histamine and prostaglandins exert on body tissues. It will be very convenient for people with arthritis, allergy, asthma, rheumatism and other inflammatory processes to eat generous portions of blueberries.
MINERALS FOR ALLERGY
COMPLEMENTS FOR ALLERGY
NON- SUITABLE FOODS FOR ALLERGY
Foods excluded in the diet for allergy: The main foods that produce food allergies are: seafood, fish, eggs, nuts, chocolate, corn, peanuts, strawberries, tomatoes, citruses, wheat or the soybean.
The best option to verify than foods can be eaten and that foods cannot be eaten it is to go on a “Diet of exclusion of few foods“, medically checked, that lasts six weeks. Once found that this diet foods are not harmful, you can gradually add new foods to complete it.
MEDICINAL PLANTS FOR ALLERGY
See the listing below “Types of allergy” for a fuller explanation of each of the problems and the best herbal medicine.
More information about allergies.
3 May, 2023