GOJI BERRIES IN THE KITCHEN
How to use goji berries in recipes?
Also, it is recommended to wash the goji berries with plenty of water before consuming them, to remove any pesticide or preservative residue it may contain.
HOW TO COOK GOJI BERRIES
Here are some recipes that can be cooked with this food:
Yogurt with goji berries recipe
It is one of the easiest ways to consume goji because of its rapid preparation. At the same time, it is a very adequate food when there are problems of intestinal flora or recurrent intestinal infections, bad digestions, etc.: Probiotics of yogurt combine with the fiber effect of Goji berries.
|Photo of goji berries|
- Goji berries (one tablespoon, about 2030g) or lychees.
- 2 natural yogurts
- Cinnamon powder
- Oat flakes or other cereal (optional)
- Prepare in a bowl the mixture of two yogurts with a little cinnamon.
- To make it more attractive, sprinkle cinnamon on top, add Goji berries (or lychees) and oat flakes (optional).
- This quick, simple and nutritious recipe is an excellent breakfast, as it contains fruit (goji or lychees), cereal (oats) and dairy (yogurt). It is also a very satiating, different and attractive recipe. Ideal to accompany with an infusion.
- It can be prepared with skimmed yogurt to make it lighter. In slimming diets it can be an ideal breakfast not to snack during the morning.
Infusion with goji berries
|Infusion of goji berries|
Goji berries can be added to infusions as a red fruit, replacing raspberries, dried blueberries or other fruits.
Other goji recipes
More information on goji berries
17 May, 2021