How to make chocolate lollipops
RECIPE OF CHOCOLATE LOLLIPOPS
How to make homemade chocolate lollipops
The following recipe shows how to prepare chocolate lollipops with natural and nutritious ingredients. Swollen rice has been used in this, but other options such as swollen quinoa, spelt or the like may be used.
It can be served as a special dessert, in celebrations, children 's parties, etc.
It is an ideal recipe to prepare with children.
Ingredients for chocolate lollipops
Dark chocolate (70% cocoa or more)
100g of chocolate 70% cocoa or higher
30g of cocoa butter (or 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil or butter)
One teaspoon of cinnamon powder
Making lollipops, recipe step by step
- Melt a tablet of dark chocolate with the cocoa butter and the cinnamon to the bain Marie
- Pound piles with the inflated rice that we want, placing a few grains per heap.
- Cover each pile with a spoonful of chocolate and flatten into a lollipop.
- Add a little salt.
- Place the sticks for the lollipop
- Let cool in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
And....... lollipops ready!
Photo of chocolate lollipops
It consists of a simple and easy to prepare recipe, ideal for workshops for children, but also for adults who wish to enjoy the pleasure of eating natural chocolate, with more nutritious ingredients and with fewer calories than any industrial or pastry option.
It is recommended to buy a dark chocolate with high percentage of pure cocoa.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.