List of foods high in aspartic acid
LIST OF FOODS WITH A LOT OF ASPARTIC ACID
Foods that contain a lot of aspartic acid are the following:
* Meat products with a lot of aspartic acid
- Milk and dairy products, especially cheese and protein supplements made from milk powder (whey protein)
- Eggs, meat (chicken, pork, beef, etc)
- Fish (salmon, halibut, sardines, mackerel, etc.)
* Plant foods with aspartic acid
- Legumes:Especially beans, soy (tofu, tempeh, soymilk,...), lupins, chickpeas, lentils, peanuts (and peanut butter)
Photo of lupins: they are a very nutritious vegetable very little known, with a high content of amino acids.
- Nuts (walnuts, pistachios, almonds, chestnuts)
- Cereals (oats, corn)
- Seeds: sesame seeds (sesame paste, tahini),, sunflower seeds, pine nuts.
- Vegetables (asparagus, jicama (jícama), spinach, pumpkins, potatoes, carrots, eggplants, peppers, celery, lettuce, chicory, garlic, onions)
- Fruits: apricots, plums, oranges, pears, papayas, bananas, grapes, mangos, figs, apples, currants
* Related information:
- Properties of proteins
- Proteins formation
- Proteins function
- Daily proteins needs
- Vegetal proteins
- How to combine vegetable proteins
List of amino acids in food
Essential amino acids
Nonessential amino acids
Phenylalanine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine
Aspartic acid, Glutaminic acid, Alanine, Arginine, Cysteine, Cystine, Glycine, Hydroxyproline, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine
More information on amino acids in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.