Plant-based food for fertility
Vegetarian foods to increase fertility
DIET FOR FERTILITY
What foods are good to boost fertility?
Lemons contain a lot of ascorbic acid
A proper diet can help promote higher fertility of the members of a couple.
Some food are specially suitable for a fertility diet because they contain some components that favor it. Among the components that would increase the fertility we can mention the following:
Vitamin c to increase fertility
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) increases the quality of sperm to prevent oxidation and to avoid the formation of lumps. The best food because of their content of vitamin C are:
Citrus fruits (lemons, oranges and grapefruits)
Strawberries are recommended in a fertility diet
- Nuts, such as hazelnuts or almonds.
Other suitable food to boost fertility
Onions are very rich in arginine
Among the most interesting food to increase fertility, we have the food rich in the following components:
- Arginine: It contributes in the creation of sperm.
- Carnitine:It increases testosterone, the male reproductive hormone.
An interesting salad to boost fertility. It contains tomato and other vegetables
- Tryptophan: It is an aminoacid that is the best natural relaxant. It is the precursor of serotonin, a neurotransmitter.
- Zinc : It increases testosterone, the male reproductive hormone.
More information on infertility
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.