Suitable food for gonorrhea or blennorhea
WHAT TO EAT IN CASE OF GONORRHEA
Vitamins for gonorrhea
A diet for gonorrhea or blennorrhea involves using a series of natural foods containing vitamins that help strengthen the immune system:
- Vitamin C: It has very suitable antioxidant properties to prevent that the number of virus increases. Among the main foods rich in this vitamin there are peppers, citruses (oranges, lemon, grapefruits, clementines, etc.), strawberries, peas, endives, radishes, papayas, melons, eggplants, grapes, barley, lettuce, celery, fig tree, pumpkin, mango, beans, peaches, potatoes, soybean, carrots, cherimoyas, plums, apples, maize, etc.
- Vitamin A: Through foods, it can be obtained especially from vegetals, carotenoids, especially beta-carotene, found in many orange, red or yellow plant foods, especially purslane , spinach ; carrot , watercress , borage , basil , pumpkin , tomato ) coriander , asparagus , dandelion , papayas, endives, barley, pumpkins, chicory, lettuces, celery, cauliflowers, apples, oats, cashews, avocados, avocados, peaches, peas, soybean, olives, bananas, cucumbers, strawberries, garlic, grapefruits, pineapple, dates, pears, pistachios, lentils, cashews, beans, etc.
- Zinc: Necessary for the perfect health of the immune system and absorption of vitamin A. In addition it appears that this supplement protects against the toxic effects of some drugs used in this disease. (AZT, zidovudine, an antiviral agent is administered to prevent the AIDS virus to double) zinc-rich foods are: celery, asparagus, borage, figs, potatoes, peanuts, eggplants, cashews, sunflower, onions, kidney beans, potatoes, lentils, peaches, almonds, radishes, pears, sweet potatoes, papayas, cereals, etc.
NATURAL SUPERFOODS FOR THE INFECTIONS
There are a number of foods specially indicated for infections. Among them are:
- Garlic and onions: Due to their bactericidal properties and antioxidants.
- Pears and apples: for their immune stimulating properties.
- Tomatoes and carrots: They are rich in antioxidant nutrients, lycopene and beta carotene.
- Vegetable fats: Olive oil, soybean, sunflower, avocado, etc.
More information on gonorrhea.
4 December, 2020