RECIPES OF TOMATOES
GUACAMOLE WITH KEFIR
– 2 avocados
– 2 tomatoes
– ½ onion
– 1 glass of kefir
– 1 lime
– Freshly ground pepper
– Chop the tomatoes and pour into a blender.
– Peel and chop the avocado and onion and place in blender along with tomatoes.
– Add a glass of kefir and the previously squeezed lime juice and beat all mixed together.
– Add oil, salt and pepper to taste.
– Beat again until no lumps appear and pour the mixture into small bowls.
How to serve:
Serve to accompany, for greasing the pan, mixing in the afternoon snack, etc..
Other tomato recipes:
More information about tomatoes and nutrition
30 April, 2021