RECIPES OF TOMATOES
GUACAMOLE WITH KEFIR
- Chop the tomatoes and pour into a blender.
- Peel and chop the avocado and onion and place in blender along with tomatoes.
- Add a glass of kefir and the previously squeezed lime juice and beat all mixed together.
- Add oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Beat again until no lumps appear and pour the mixture into small bowls.
How to serve:
Serve to accompany, for greasing the pan, mixing in the afternoon snack, etc..
Other tomato recipes:
More information about tomatoes and nutrition in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.