Which foods are rich in magnesium?
Vegetarian foods rich in magnessium
The richest foos in magnesium are seeds and nuts.
Of all the plant foods, which ones contain more magnesium?
Sorted from high to low magnesium content, we will include the following:
- Nuts and seeds: Pumpkin seeds, ground flax seeds, Brazil nuts, sesame seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, cashews, almonds, pine nuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, macadamias, pistachios.
- Pulses (lentils, chickpeas, beans, etc.)
- Vegetables: broccoli, seaweed, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, purslane, artichokes, turnip greens, dandelion, mushrooms,…
What other foods contain a lot of magnesium?
Other foods rich in magnesium that can not be missed in the diet are:
- Whole grains: brown rice, millet, quinoa, buckwheat, etc.
- Tubers: potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, Jerusalem artichokes, etc.
What is the fruit that contains more magnesium?
Bananas are the richest food in magnesium
Do vegetable drinks contain magnesium?
More information on magnesium
27 June, 2019