Recipes for constipation
Special dishes for constipation
How a recipe for constipation should be?
In the following article a list of RECIPES FOR CONSTIPATION, that is to say, dishes rich in fiber that can help solve chronic or occasional constipation.
In case of chronic constipation, it is advisable to consult a doctor.
In general, a diet against constipation, should consider the following guidelines:
- Eat foods rich in fiber: fruits, vegetables, legumes, cereals, tubers, seeds, nuts,...
- Drink 2 liters of water or tea a day. Water hydrates the fiber needed to form bulky stools and facilitate the evacuation.
- Take 2 bifidus yoghurts every day: For its contribution in prebiotic or healthy bacteria that help maintain healthy intestinal flora.
- Consume olive oil because it acts as a lubricant.
- Walk daily, if possible, to stimulate bowel movement.
LIST OF RECIPES AGAINST CONSIPATION
More information on laxatives and constipation in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.